Monday, August 4, 2008

For the past few days..

just for the second time blogging; been busy. ive experience how was like to play a real tennis match, waiting for cabs to FOP, waiting for an hour before a cab arrived to bring me home, how high we've got at the last day of FOP.
August 1st
nothing much just a last minute thing to go for FOP which was good.


me & alex

August 2nd

been waiting for the day my first ever tennis competition at my condo
guess who was our doubles opponent? BILLY and John, yup. BILLY! LOL
to skip the story
me & jonathan super too much confidence end up losing to them cant believe it ok.
Score: 9 - 1
told jonathan its alright our mistakes. nvm tommorow still have our singles. :)
after that went FOP--getting better !

August 3rd
finally my singles competition! won first game; rest lost
Score: 9 - 1
abit disappointed but well i think a good thing too
after that went FOP--got better than best !

me & weiqiang



me & weiqiang 2

me, weiqiang & yongle


END!

No comments: